Wednesday, August 10, 2011

A girl is being vindictive toward me and I didn't do anything. What can I do?

It was orientation at my school. I happened to be walking to the auditorium from using the bathroom. As I was walking, I was messing with this funky stretchy yo-yo like toy: Pull it back and it flings foward very far. I wanted to see how far it could go (you can see where this is going). The halls were, for the most part empty... This prep, this myopic, asinine little tart turns the corner the SECOND I let go. Before the F-Bomb when through my mind, she was struck. And ,of course, in her chest of ALL places. I quickly apologized and she "accepted" it. I go back to the auditorium and the school officer pulls me out. The girl is next to him crying like she witnessed her family being executed!!! Her mother, angry like her husband cheated on her!!! Me, confused as all hell!!! She went to him and called "ual ault". Thankfully, I was cleared of charges (yes I was charged AND went to court) but her friends and boyfriend want to make school very hard for me. I know every girl on earth is supposed to hate me, but I didn't think I was supposed to go this far. What can I do? I need some help or a way to cope with harment. Changing schools is not possible, I'm dead If I can't find a solution! Please, no trolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment