Monday, August 15, 2011

Teens and love??

ok so i'm 14 and as u may of guessed i'm a little confused about boys. I have two crushes which I am fighting myself about. one sits next to me in science and homeroom. he's really hot and i just met him this year. he seems ... like an outgoing crazy guy hoo would be fun to hang out with. he's a "popular" jock, where as I'm pretty and athletic, but wouldn't consider myself part of the "popular" jock group. we talk a lot in science tho, and he always makes me laugh. he showed up at my volleyball game once, but idk if he knew i played. the other boy was in some of my cles last year, and is in a few of them this year too. he's a really sweet, funny boy hoo's a little shy around girls. we talk a lot more this year than last year, and he's always saying hi to me in the halls. he also tries to make me laugh and tries to get my attention. i'm not sure which one to choose. or even y i want to choose. i'm not planning on asking either out. which would u want as a bf and why?? thnx!! <3333333

No comments:

Post a Comment