Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Boys, Boys, Boys, what to do????

Ok I just broke up with my boyfriend well he broke up with me and it took me a little while to get over him but thats ok they only problem is now, he said he wanted to be friends but now he wont talk to me its been abut a months now and he haven't said boo to each other I am really worried because I want to be friends and I know I told him I would give him some space but for me to do that I have had to find a hole different group to hang out with and I really miss my other friends and hanging with them but I don't want to set him off by getting too close or anything and I have tried talking to him about it but every time he just goes off at me and then I feel bad so please help me I really don't know what to do please help me

No comments:

Post a Comment