Thursday, August 18, 2011

What does this dream means about Meator Showers?

This dream I had has very weird confusing kinda, but what does it mean. Ok this what happenend I was riding in the Car with my auntie, cousins and sister. I had a window sit and the sun looked So beautiful, so I tookk my phone to take pictures. The sun looked very huge, big,but I couldn't take a good picture don't why. But it was sunny and pretty then we were heading north and the disappear slowly and the moon came out . The moon looked so closed it was half a moon it growing rapily into this. A full moon . Dar clouds like torantos in the sky took the sun. It was 3:18pm in my dream. When the moon was almost a full moon a red spark came from distance I looked small. As soon as headed to earthit hit right in front of us it was a hugh firery meator. My auntie told us to get the car and go to her brother house who lived right down the street. It was daylight to midnight. We got out the car and meator showers were everywhere miny, big fire meators. We got inside the house, the storry connect cuz I met my so called uncle in another dream. Anyways while the meators are hitting the a whole people are dancing I don't if is religous or what. I am in the house for like an hour I went outside it was dark in our part of the city were the meators and sunny on the other side of town. I'm thinking since meators are gone over the its going to leave were I'm at. It did and then the sun came then everything was normall. I didn't see nobody die or a lot damage after words. Just during the meator shower it was damage. I thought it meant God coming back during ,but I don't know.What dream mean help me you can I know it very long. Thank You for reading

No comments:

Post a Comment