Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Severe sinus problems - blood?

I have question about some sinus pain. I've had some severe sinus pressure for about 1 1/2 weeks now. Funny thing is, no stuffy nose really, no green or yellow stuff. Just pressure. This morning, I woke up with a little blood in my mouth from back drip (I have some allergies and wake up a little congested most mornings) I kept spitting it out. It went away. Then just now, blew my nose, a little blood in the kleenex. Getting a little scared, this has never happened before. My dad said its probably sinus infection, swollen membranes and stuff and he scolded me for using the OTC 4 way nasal spray for more than 3 days. Has this ever happened to anyone? I'm a little bit of a hypochondriac so I'm getting a little scared. I've got a dr. appt. this afternoon, just though I would check in here.

No comments:

Post a Comment