Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Nascar Nation? My son and I need your help?

Ok gang, most of you know me....and I only ask for help when I really need it. My son and I are about to start building our first ever Pinewood Derby car. I have tried to ask this question in other sections but it keeps igning it to Horse Racing or Needlepoint Crafts???? So I am asking my fellow Nascar Nation for help. I need some tips/tricks to build a good car. I am pretty much useless when it comes to building things so it needs to be easy. We are not looking to blow the field away and we don't want to cheat. Just want to build a good car that can hold it's own. Does any one know of a website or books (Pinewood for Dummies????) that I could use to help me NOT to let my son down. As always I thank you for your support and help with this issue....it means alot. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment