Monday, August 8, 2011

I'm probably really mean..?

There's this kid that claims to "like" me, but seriously I dont know him. He just like my looks I guess. But he's shy and their friends always bother him about me. It gets really annoying because they say things about me, sometimes its really inappropriate things to say. & it pisses me off because they use my name and say things about me. Like wtf, I dont like him. They shouldnt say anything about me at least, they say vulgar things. It gets me so annoyed, am I mean for getting annoyed that this kid likes me? He's the type of guy that has never gone out with a girl before and still has "crushes" or whatever, because it's not like I've gotten to know him to give him reason to actually like me. Other guys like my looks too but its not like theyll start "liking" me, they just tell me im pretty and thats it. What can I say to this kid in the nicest way possible..? it gets me so annoyed.

No comments:

Post a Comment