Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I love her is there any hope?

met cindy sanabria in 8th grade, the most beautiful girl i had ever seen in my young life. When valentines day came, they sold candy grams in my skool, and i sent her a few with a heart in them and one for friends. Some of her friends told me that she liked me, etcc... But i as the idiot that i am acted like a jerk, was never able to look her in the eyes, and did stupid stunts just to impress her, and she always laughed. Nut we have never had a conversation, not even a Hi. 2 and a half years later, we are in our junior year, have taken many of the same cles like anatomy, etc... but never fallen under the same cl period. i see her in the halls everyday, library etcc...... i know that she knows i really like her, and she hasnt had a boyfriend yet. this i her description of the kinda guy she likes according to my scinece teacher from last year which i asked her to ask cindy: she likes tall, i am 6 foot 2, and with surfer hair, which i just coindidently have had since i entered highschool. the reason why i have given so much precise detail is in hopes that someone can tell me or give me some advice, am i suppose to after such a long time just walk up to her and tell her i like her?!?!?! she has even talked to my mom in middle school whener one of my crazy stunts got me in trouble since she was the istant in the office. at this point i would settle for just being friends with her. oh i forgot to describe her: she is one of the top students in both middle and now in highschoo, about 5-3, etcc.

No comments:

Post a Comment